Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boom's Summer Vacation. Part 2: Playing It Safe

I made it to the lake!
Here I am ready to cast off. Fishing is totally relaxing. It helps me to chill out when I'm feeling all stressed out.

Here I am with Matt and Ted posing with the fish that I caught....(nah, not really).

I love to go swimming in the lake. I made sure that I had a "swimming buddy" so that I wasn't alone in the water. Brrrrrrrrrr! Wow, that water was chilly.

Ahhhhhh, basking in the warm rays of the sun. I made sure to wear plenty of sunscreen, and my cool new hat helped to protect me from getting a nasty sunburn. I mean, I'm red enough as it is!

Dude! I totally love to waterski. Here I am ready to take off from the dock. I've got my life jacket snapped on tight, and ready to cruise the lake. It was a total blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment